Tuesday, November 9, 2010

State of Black Leadership

good evening terps and bisons,

tonight is the state of black leadership by the naacp. my organization has donated funding to help out. so im there. im super tired classes need to be over ASAP. it does help to have n. anyiwo in my class today and tomorrow. she is a black leader for real. there are great leaders on campus and i am proud to sit among them every wednesday with n.harris and r.souza.
what is a leader? i strive to participate in every aspect of the university. i desperately want to make my mark on terp nation. but, how do i do that? how do i not become just another face out of the bunch. how can i be me and yet more simultaneously? and how do i keep and foster those previous relationships at howard u. and nyc? i refuse to forget and i challenge myself to always acknowledge what drives me. i am who i am. leaders aren't born, they are created.

No comments:

Post a Comment