Tuesday, November 2, 2010

weightloss

i went to a zumba class with n. vance last sunday. but bc i was LATE wasnt allowed in. plus those damn sales people are always trying to sell you  a membership. GET OUT MY WAY PRETTY GIRL COMING THROUGH ME AND MY CREW (n.vance) WE ZUMBA LIKE WE DO! but no zumba. so since i have this membership at umd im going to the zumba  class there tonight after class if....1)i remember 2) dont go over to k. lawrence to gossip about campus 3) stay in nyumburu to get the lastest info or 4)go to the diner and EAT! 
i always complain that i want to lose weight but not my GOD given curves. well r. grant and c. gibson got to me .you two have the best bodies! but to be honest God didnt give me my curves. Fried eggs, bacon, waffles, fried chicken, mac and cheese and yams gave it to me. now i want to give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment