Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 New Year

Wow I can't believe that this is 2012. I am rededicating myself to this blog. I am also reshaping my life. 2011 was AMAZING!
I graduated from the University of Maryland College Park Go Terps!
I started work at BETAH Associates! I love them ;)
I went to Higher Calling Ministries for New Years *smile* highercalling.org
My fellow Rawlings Fellows Tokunbo introduced me to p4cm.com Passion for Christ Ministries *smile*
I finally spent time with one of my besties Berna!!!! *SMILE*
Now I did hit a low. My mom and I are rebounding on our relationship. I hate to see people hurt. But, I dont like people hating on me. But, we are working on it.
 I have to be careful who I let lay hands on me. This woman affiliated with my family touched me and I felt a spirit on her. SPOOKED me half to death. NO LIE.
But, I had issues remembering all of my passwords for my emails. I have too many accounts.
In 2012, I will do whatever it takes to get the blessings of God. I tried following people, it didn't work. God can change lives, and I love the feeling of being close to His spirit. I know some people will say "What the heck are you talking about?" I'm looking for a blessing that money can't bring. I'm looking for a high that weed cant bring. Im looking for a buzz that alcohol can't bring. I'm looking for blessings for my children. I'm actively seeking my blessings at the altar.
I am seeking FORTITUDE! I can't do things for other people anymore. I want to be Christ centered. When He moves, I move. So, if I am not moving towards you, then you know why. Peace chicken wings!

*Thank you poogie for proofreading my blog.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment